A fun sugar filled day. This morning started off with Easter baskets of course.

The first thing Tyler did when he got to the bottom of the stairs was eat a cookie and a jelly bean. I was able to get a little breakfast in him a while later. He was very happy wiht his new drum sticks though the Easter Bunny was not educated in the different sizes of drum sticks and they are way too big......not that Tyler cares.

Hailey slept in a little bit and when she came down she did the same thing. Cookie and jelly bean.

And every time she went missing this morning, I'd peak around the corner to find this.....sneaking "beans" (as she calls them).

After Hailey had her milk the kids did thier egg hunt. The Easter bunny color coded the eggs so Hailey would have a chance at getting some eggs but Tyler still couln't resist and although he nicely pointed Hailey in the right direction of a few of them, most were brought right up and handed to Hailey so she could put them in her bag. Hailey really did like finding the ones that were left for her to find though. She definitely "got" what it was all about. I just love Tyler's new Easter shirt. And I am beyond thrilled that he was actually willing to wear it.
Hailey, look over here.

Ah, ha, found another!
Hers
And his

A family picture in everyones finery

Daddy and his girl. I love this picture.

Ready to go.

Ready for the egg hunt at Aunt Gerry's
A little help from Uncle Lawrence

The birthday girls...Hailey and her cousin Jessie.
No comments:
Post a Comment