Thursday, October 1, 2009

Favorite phrases

A quick note about some of my favorite Hailey phrases:
Here goes me! (Here I go)
Little Bidit (still a favorite)
What you talkin about missy
actually
Anymore (she just has a certain way of saying it that I can't even explain with words)

I also love how she makes words plural right now. She adds an "is" to the plural word and it ends up just sounding so cute. So for plums she says "plumsis"

Can't say these are my favorite but I still constantly hear:
Hailey do it
I do it by myself
I'm a big girl
I did it all by myself
Mommy go away (so I can do it by myself)
Mommy go see Ty (so I can do it by myself)
Screaming (because I accidently tried to help her....it's an automatic mommy response, I can't help it sometimes)

I don't care:
A couple of weeks ago we had a two day stretch where Hailey was constantly saying "I don't care". I was very funny to hear from her because it just doesn't seem like something a 2 year old would say. (she wasn't yelling it in frustration it was used more to mean "it's ok if you do that").. It was also funny to hear it from her because she actually DOES care, about everything, ALOT!.. She has since stopped saying it. Maybe she figured out that, in fact, she does care.

Sweet dreams my 5 year old, I mean 2 year old sweet fiesty funny independent girl

No comments: