Friday, July 9, 2010
Magnets
We really buy very few toys for the kids. They seems to make out like bandits on birthdays and xmas and they are good. Ty has saved enough money to buy things a couple of times. Crafts is a different story, I make up for toy buying in craft supplies. Anyway, last spring, I did buy this magnet kit and tucked it away for one of those days when the kids were bored and I was out of ideas of what to do. So a couple weeks ago when were still having our fall weather I got the kit out. I actually thought Tyler would love this. As it turns out Tyler played with it for a couple of minutes but Hailey is the one who is very intrigued by it. She's been playing with it quite a bit. I like how she made the line of balls and discs stick together.
These aren't magnets but when Hailey disappears for a few minutes I can often find her involved in something. On this day it was coins and sunglasses (which she must have found somewhere).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment