Ready for our adventure
Saturday, October 30, 2010
Bob's Corn
Bob's Corn is another one of our favorite fall pumpkin patch farms (and they sell really good corn). We visited a couple of weekends ago when we were having some good weather. They have lots of fun things for the kids to do. Tyler and Hailey were able to ride on the cow train (always a hit).

They also spent a long time on the bike track....they are both in there somewhere. It was a bit of craziness while were there but both kids made it through without injury :).
And of course we have to do our yearly corn maze. These mazes are huge and they give you a map. It's Dave's job to figure out where in the world we are going while the kids just want to run and take any old path. I hang back and take pictures.
And they are off
Which way should we go????
Signature Hailey pose
Halfway there, we made it to the fire pits
I was able to get a few good pictures of the kids too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
beyond adorable! I love south 47 in Woodinville, followed by a trip to Minea Farms for fresh cider and Theno's Dairy for pumpkin ice cream. Next year will be more fun, I couldn't justify bringing a newborn to the pumpkin patch.
Post a Comment