Tyler's soccer season has been so fun this year. I don't know if it's the fact that they are a year older or it's just 3 on 3 but I feel like they are really playing. The first game was huge for Tyler. He was all over the ball, wouldn't let it out of his sight/feet. Would bust into the group to get it and then drive straight for the goal. He scored 14 points. I was worried that he wasn't using his team mates but figured that would come over time. Tyler has since greatly changed his game play, much to Dave and my frustration. We try not to show it though, the supportive parents we are :). Never thought I'd feel such passion toward Tyler and soccer :). His new strategy (wherever it came from) is to hang back on defense and protect the goal (even though there is no goalie this year). Occasionally he find his fire and gets up to his goal but he's getting more like 2 or 3 goals now. He's still having fun which is of course the most important thing. I'm still hoping he finds his fire in these last few games.
The below pics are from a bunch of different games, more of a synopsis of the season so far. We have some videos to post too...in a day or two.
| eye on the ball.....I will get you.... |
![]() |
| and score! |
| proud of his goal |
![]() |
| fancy foot work |
| headed toward his goal |
| kick |
| team pics with their team hats "shooting starts" |
![]() |
| score |
| taking a rest and watching the game with Jackson |
| this was a tough team, Ty had to work HARD. |
| getting the ball out of their goal |



No comments:
Post a Comment