Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Snow - Part 1

Saturday mid morning it started to snow.  The kids have been without snow pants this year.  I've been wobbling on the fence of buy or not buy which is me trying to predict with it snow or not.  Well finally after Christmas there was a sale for the snow pants that match both of their jackets.  So I went ahead and ordered pants for them both but ordered them a little big so they would  fit next year.  This year I got Ty the pants instead of the bibs.  Bad idea, they were way too big.  So I had to return the pants and ordered him some bibs.  Here's where the luck came in.  His new pants arrived in the mail about an hour after it started snowing.  So even though there was only a sprinkling of snow Tyler got all dressed and headed outside. 

                                           

First thing he made a snow angel.

 And the cutest little snowman

 At that point Hailey decided she would go out too.

 Turns out it was great snowball/snowman making snow.

I spent the day hoping it would stop because we were supposed to go to Dave's annual work dinner party.  As seems to be the norm around here, since we live on the convergence zone, our house was crazy snowy and by the time we go to clearview there wasn't a hint of snow.  So we made it to the party and back.

No comments: