WARNING! Excessive Photos!
I should start this blog post off by mentioning there has been much discussion of snow at our house. The kids (particularly Hailey) could not understand why it didn't snow on Christmas and I've spent the last few weeks trying to help Hailey understand that even though Christmas is over, it is still winter for quite some time.
So Sunday morning we woke up to this:
| beginning of the day snow angel.....by the end of the day we had about 5 inches of snow. |
| sledding down the hill |
| the long walk back up |
| she's even cute in the snow |
| and silly |
| and hungry |
| whoops |
| waiting for Ty so we could go down to the park |
| growing up |
| Tyler's fast sled |
| the trees on our walk to the park |
| Concentration |
| snowball fight |
| sled jumping |
| wipeout....with some added drama |
| back up the hill |
| catching some air |
| the man that did all the work while I took pictures |
| Tyler off the jump |
| more sledding down the hill |
| the accumulation |
I think these couple were actually from Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment