Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Skate

Way back in February, I wanted to do something special for Ty.  He's been working so hard at school this year and really just excelling at everything he puts his mind to. I wanted to do something fun just for him.  So we sat down and talked and decided it would be fun for he and I to go roller skating (he had never gone before).  So the first free Saturday morning we could find we headed to the skating rink.  He and I spent the first half getting our bearings and holding hands while we skated.  As his confidence grew he went out on his own and by the end he sent me out of the rink to watch him skate around.  He had such a good time he asked if we could go back the next weekend :).  I'm so proud of Tyler and all his hard work this week!

skates on

ready to skate

getting used to wheels


steady......


building confidence

Let's go!!!!

No comments: