Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Backpack

We are going on a long awaited vacation, or should I say trip with the kids (that's not really a vacation right?) in a couple of weeks. Tyler is over the moon excited to fly on an airplane. Grandma and Grandpa Carl brought both the kids a backpack to pack their plane stuff in. Tyler is absolutely obsessed with it. He loves it so much and we have taken it everywhere with us since it's arrival. It is even in the car when we go to the grocery store. He packed it up the very first night with every thing he might need...cars, books, shirt, misc toys, tape measure, train whistle, soccer trophy....you know all the really important, can't live without it kind of stuff. I was hoping that packing and repacking over a couple of weeks would get it out of his system so that I could pack the final flight bag. But so far it just gets, packed and packed and packed and I don't know how I'm ever going to get my hands on it. But he will be so proud to carry or roll it around the airport. It will be lots of fun. Thank you Maura and Carl.

No comments: