Field Day. Do you remember field day? I do. Well, I don't remember exactly what we did but I do remember it being unlike any other school day. I just knew Tyler would love field day. I was disappointed to see more rain the morning of field day. But, they pushed on through the rain and everyone still seemed to have a good time, even if they did come home a little soggy.
My pictures are pitiful. Between the rain, dragging Hailey along with me, and Tyler not really wanting to take pictures, the pictures are sparse. But field day was a success. Tyler had a blast and loved everything. Field Day is set up and run by the 6th graders. There were a ton of different stations and most of them played into Tyler's sporting strengths so he really got to shine. He impressed many a sixth grader with his throwing and hitting skills. There was one batting station and he apparently came close to getting the ball all the way out into the street. The day was yet another confidence builder for him.
| getting ready for an obstacle course. The prize for finishing was a big blob of whip cream and nothing to eat it with.....Ty passed on this :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment