Thursday, April 7, 2011

The great outdoors

These pictures are from a few weeks back.  I'm behind (again).  A couple of weeks ago we did have several days of sunny weather.  At first the kids resisted going outside but once we were out, I couldn't get them back in.  You could almost see the fresh air sweeping through their brains.  Tyler immediately proclaimed his love for Spring weather.  Both Tyler and Hailey were so happy for so long it was great.  They spent almost an entire day rediscovering the backyard. 

Tyler made a nest.
 They both rode the "motorcycle" on the deck....individually and together....great leg workout for Hailey when she has to pull Ty!




 While I started to do some weeding in the front yard, the kids brought out some of the trucks.  Before long they had shovels.  Soon they were digging up weeds too.  Heaven for me :).


 And then they discovered some bugs....and that was the end of weeding for them.

No comments: