Thursday, June 7, 2012

Baseball in photos

Ok, so baseball has actually been going on for the last two and half months and I haven't blogged about it once.  I actually think Dave should do a baseball blog since he has a whole different perspective on it than I do but, I have all the photos.  So, enter a summary of the baseball season in photos (and by summary I mean a whole lot of photos). 

A few notes on this years season.  The kids hit from pitching machine pitches.  They had 5 attempts before they were out.  An inning last three outs or 5 runs.  No innings could be started after an 1 hour and 45 minutes into the game. 

Tyler's been playing lots of catch with Dave and his throwing and catching have been outstanding.  Fortunately Tyler's good friend Jack is also a great player and the two of them make a great team.  Tyler was also outstanding at his hitting.  I think he only struck out a couple of times the whole season.  More to come from Dave but now on to the season recap in photos.








Jack #3, Tyler #4
 




















OUT!

No comments: