Hailey's dance recital this year was very cute. She is a good little dancer. Unfortunately she no longer want to take dance because she doesn't like the bar work. This is where the parenting becomes difficult. I don't want to push her into something she doesn't enjoy. On the other hand, Hailey spends half her day twirling, dancing, leaping. She doesn't even know she's doing it...it's just the way she is. She wants to just do gymnastics which is fine since she was asked to join the pre team this year. She could be an outstanding gymnast but I'm not she it's really a good fit for her personality. I envision a tantrum and storming off the floor when she makes a mistake or doesn't "win". So not sure how I'm going to parent this one. But here is my super cute dancer!!
Waiting for dress rehearsal.
The stage part of dancing is pretty fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment