Monday, June 18, 2012
Interesting Comment
Hailey had her dance recital a couple of Saturdays ago. Friday night was her dress rehearsal. Her rehearsal was in Everett and on our drive back home we had a new experience. Right at our exit cars suddenly stopped. Once a couple of cars in front of us moved on we could see what was happening. There was a man (young) standing in the middle of the freeway running up to on coming cars to make them stop and then yelling at them. My heart raced and knees went week, I prayed he wouldn't jump in front of us (who know what he was yelling or how dangerous he might be). The kids of course were all questions...mom what's happening, who is that.......etc. Fortunately right at the moment we go to the off ramp he jump in front of a semi (crazy man) and we made it off the freeway. Moments later, while I recovered, Hailey says "I bet he plays with matches". Yes Hailey, I bet he does.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment