Monday, August 4, 2008

Swimming Lessons

Tyler started swimming lessons today! It's a two week, everyday class and the first one he has taken (without a parent). We are going to a wonderful outdoor pool in the Mackey's neighborhood. The water is warm and the teacher's seem great!

Ready for class


Tyler is actually in the same class as Lindsay Mackey. I am attaching a few pictures below. Tyler has always been very timid about getting his head wet. I think our goal over the next two weeks is to get him to dunk his head. You'll notice in the group circle picture (at the beginning of class) there is only one dry head :). It was pretty much the same at the end of class. It should be noted that meanwhile, Hailey was over in the toddler wading pool dunking her face and throwing mini-fits that she couldn't be in the big pool.

Ring around the rosie....the head dunking version

Miss Kaila the teacher...pretty sure he's supposed to getting his face wet here

No fair....I'm stuck in this pool

No comments: