One of our days in Bend, Dave and Tyler went to the funplex to play miniature golf and bowling. The golf was hot because it was outside and Tyler was probably a bit young. He much prefers to hit the golf ball as hard and as far as possible. The driving range is ideal. Here is a picture of the golf and a video of the bowling.
Not to exclude Hailey, I am attaching a video of her dancing. She has one song that she wants repeated over and over and over and over (you get the picture). Once it starts playing she starts dancing. Her dancing is typically a lot of spinning. This is where she gets her "Spinny Minny" nickname. Please only watch about the first 30 seconds (though there is a cute little body wave around 1:02). The remaining 1 1/2 minutes is me trying to get Dave to tell me how to stop recording :)......so maybe I should have asked how to take video on the camera before I started.
Can't get the video to load....will work on this.
No comments:
Post a Comment