Thursday, December 17, 2009
small bottles of glue
I'm guessing most people have never really considered why they make small bottles of glue. Well, I'm here to enlighten you that they created them for Hailey (and any other children like her out there). I am so thankful for them. Hailey doesn't view glue as a means of attaching something to a peice of paper. No, to her the only function of a glue bottle is to squeeze all of the glue out of the bottle. So, for her projects, she gets a small bottle of glue and only about half full. It's guarranteed to be empty by the time she is done. And it doesn't matter if all she does is squeeze glue and never stick anything to it. It's just all about the glue for her. The kids like to do gluing art projects from time to time and it seemed like a christmas tree project was in order. So I set them up to decorate trees today. Here are their master pieces.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment