Tuesday, December 8, 2009

tough questions this season

I've been fielding some tough Santa questions from Tyler this year. The most memorable have been:

Tyler: How did Santa become magical?
Me: God??

T: Does Santa ever get to ride in an airplane or just in a sleigh
M: He probably gets to ride on an airplane when he goes on vacation

T: Why does Santa live at the North Pole
M: I don't know, I've never question it (didn't say that part)

T: When is Santa going to die
M: Never, he is magical
T: What about a million years from now when the earth crashes into the sun
M: Ok, maybe then
(note to self to reduce amount of time Ty spends watching discovery channel)

T: How does Santa each cookies at every house in the whole world without getting a stomach ache?
M: I think Dave actually answered this one: he only eats one cookie at each house and then leaves the rest for the kids to eat in the morning.

No comments: