Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Family Birthday Party

Later on in the day on Saturday (Ty's birthday) we had family over for another birthday. This time around we opted for cake instead of cupcakes and after one homemade failure, I thought Safeway did a great job on the shield.

Tyler opened even more presents The cousins gathered around.
I even got a cute picture of Hailey and Elise.

He ended up with all these kits to add to his collection. He was also very excited to get some big lego boards for building. He has one smaller board that he uses a lot. Outside of legos he got a game (which Hailey and I have been playing while Tyler is engrossed in his kit building) and a rock tumbler/polisher which I know Tyler is going to love.
And ever since Saturday he's been building. We've had to limit him to one kit a day to stretch the joy out a bit. Though he really just wants to sit down and do them all in one sitting.

No comments: