Tyler was ultra excited for his birthday and probably like every kid his age it was all about the presents. He woke up in the morning with the presents from Dave, Hailey and I waiting for him.
Monday, November 8, 2010
Tyler turned 6 on the 6th
Tyler turned 6 on Saturday and I'm just now realizing it was his golden birthday.....6 on the 6th. But I guess when you get to have your birthday on a Saturday and you get to have 2 parties in one day and then go to Disney on Ice the day after, how much more golden can you get.
Tyler was ultra excited for his birthday and probably like every kid his age it was all about the presents. He woke up in the morning with the presents from Dave, Hailey and I waiting for him.
And he was very happy.
Tyler was ultra excited for his birthday and probably like every kid his age it was all about the presents. He woke up in the morning with the presents from Dave, Hailey and I waiting for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment