Now we move on to swimming (starts the week aster next). We went for a family swim yesterday because we haven't been swimming since August. I was afraid Hailey would have forgotten a lot of what she learned over the summer. No worries, she's still a fish. And she still has complete confidence in the water. It's a good thing we are getting back to lessons.
Sunday, November 21, 2010
Hailey's Soccer
Hailey's first round of soccer has come to an end. I think Dave had fun coaching. I know Hailey had fun playing. She was very excited to receive her medal at the end of season soccer party.
Now we move on to swimming (starts the week aster next). We went for a family swim yesterday because we haven't been swimming since August. I was afraid Hailey would have forgotten a lot of what she learned over the summer. No worries, she's still a fish. And she still has complete confidence in the water. It's a good thing we are getting back to lessons.

Now we move on to swimming (starts the week aster next). We went for a family swim yesterday because we haven't been swimming since August. I was afraid Hailey would have forgotten a lot of what she learned over the summer. No worries, she's still a fish. And she still has complete confidence in the water. It's a good thing we are getting back to lessons.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment