My Hailey is definitely a bucket filler!
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
My Sweet Girl
Hailey has been lifting my (Dave) spirits lately. I have had a few tough days at work and a bout with insomnia that has me frustrated. When I come home and see her shining, smiling face she jumps into my arms, tucks her chin into my chest and tells me how much she loves me and how much she misses me. We had a book from the library that talked about how every person has a bucket that we can help fill with good thoughts and good feelings. If you are good, you are a bucket filler. I f you are not, you are a bucket dipper. When we exchange how much we love each other we then tell each other, "You filled my bucket up!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
how sweet! I can't wait til Cadence is old enough to say cute things like that! In the mean time, I'll settle for smiles!
Post a Comment