Check out this curliness (even if there's not much of it :)). It's been especially curly that last week or so. I think our "best soap in the world" that we use at home, which makes your skin so soft, also relaxes the curls in her hair. The days after swimming (see below) when her hair is a little left over Chlorine and swimming shampoo (no luxury soap), it just crazy curly.
Thursday, December 9, 2010
She makes people smile
One of the million things I love about Hailey is the way her hair makes people smile. I think it's a combination of the crazy curls and the color (and probably some of the silly facial expressions that often cross her face). People don't always say anything (though a good many do), but everyone that looks at her walks by with a smile.
Check out this curliness (even if there's not much of it :)). It's been especially curly that last week or so. I think our "best soap in the world" that we use at home, which makes your skin so soft, also relaxes the curls in her hair. The days after swimming (see below) when her hair is a little left over Chlorine and swimming shampoo (no luxury soap), it just crazy curly.

Check out this curliness (even if there's not much of it :)). It's been especially curly that last week or so. I think our "best soap in the world" that we use at home, which makes your skin so soft, also relaxes the curls in her hair. The days after swimming (see below) when her hair is a little left over Chlorine and swimming shampoo (no luxury soap), it just crazy curly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment