Friday, November 14, 2008
It's a secret
We had a errand to run in Redmond today so as soon as Tyler got back from school, I was in a rush to pack everyone into the car and get going (and Hailey ended up with no nap......not fun for anyone). As we were getting ready Tyler said "We talked about Pilgrims and Indians today at school". Being in a rush I didn't sit down to have a conversation with him and probably said something like, "wow, Ty, that is great. You are learning so much". Once we got in the car and got settled I refocused and asked, "What did you learn about Pilgrims and Indians today at school." His response was, "It's a secret. I can't tell you." Should this be starting already?? I mean, he only just turned 4.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment