I tried to put her arm back in the sleeve and she wanted nothing to do with it. I tried to take the shirt completely off and that made her mad too. So, this is how she stayed for the next hour until she wanted to take the sweatshirt off all together. I can't tell you how much this bothered Tyler, not that she was wearing his shirt, but that her arm was hanging out. Multiple times he told me to fix it and then gave up and started trying to fix it himself. But she likes things her way so there was little Tyler could do.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Naked
For the last week or so Hailey has been rejecting her clothes. She's fine for the first few hours of the day but then she starts tearing her shirt and pants off and is not happy until she is down to only her diaper (and I caught her pulling at her diaper today....yikes). Well, this morning we just avoided the clothes all together and let her start ehr day in just her diaper. She had a super tough morning crying constantly and generally very unhappy. It was clear something was wrong and it's anyone's best guess whether her teeth were bothering her or she just generally didn't feel well. We are leaning toward the teeth since she has been more or less sick with some sort of cold for the past three weeks and didn't seem much different today from any of the others. While the kids were playing in Tyler's room she came over to me and her arms felt a little cold so I just grabbed a sweatshirt from Tyler's closet and threw it on her. No, I don't make a habit of dressing her in boys clothes......the last time she was in a shirt of Tyler's it also ended up on the blog....somewhere near the creation of blog back in July. Anyway, she was happy enough. We dressed her in real clothes for Tyler's swimming lessons. Unable to stay away from the pool water, her shirt was soaked when we got home and so I threw Ty's sweatshirt back on her for her nap. She always calls down for me when she wakes up and this is how I found her when I walked into her room (note...pretty much identical to the blog in July).

I tried to put her arm back in the sleeve and she wanted nothing to do with it. I tried to take the shirt completely off and that made her mad too. So, this is how she stayed for the next hour until she wanted to take the sweatshirt off all together. I can't tell you how much this bothered Tyler, not that she was wearing his shirt, but that her arm was hanging out. Multiple times he told me to fix it and then gave up and started trying to fix it himself. But she likes things her way so there was little Tyler could do.
I tried to put her arm back in the sleeve and she wanted nothing to do with it. I tried to take the shirt completely off and that made her mad too. So, this is how she stayed for the next hour until she wanted to take the sweatshirt off all together. I can't tell you how much this bothered Tyler, not that she was wearing his shirt, but that her arm was hanging out. Multiple times he told me to fix it and then gave up and started trying to fix it himself. But she likes things her way so there was little Tyler could do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment