Friday, November 14, 2008

Victory (and Daddy's girl)

I probably should wait to post this when I have a really good picture but, you know, I'm in the moment. Look what's in Hailey's hair!!!!!

She's sad here because she just bonked her head on a sharp corner. She is such a daddy's girl. He's who she wants when she wakes up and when she is sad. She also really wants him to put her to bed at night which is a bit of a problem since Dave is usually at work at night. It's been taking me two hours to get her to sleep. I'm hoping it is just a phase, and a very short one. You can see her snuggling daddy here. She almost never puts her head down on my shoulder but she definitely loves her daddy.
Again, I'm not sure why the pictures are attaching like this.

No comments: