I'd like to say that I have been cutting Ty's hair all of his 4 1/2 years but the truth is that since he only started growing hair at 2 1/2 years I can only take credit, or blame, for the past 2 years. Saturday there was a changing of the guard as Ty and I went to a barbershop in Clearview for his first actual hair cut! He had come with me about a month ago to watch me get my haircut and was actually kind of excited to get his done as well. When it came time for his buzz there was a little tension and craning of the neck but after letting him touch the clippers and feel that it wouldn't hurt Ty powered through like a trooper. When asked what kind of haircut he wanted he quickly replied, "A mohawk!" Thankfully the faux hawk did the trick with the help of lots of gel.
The shaggy boy getting ready.

Let the trimming begin.
Please don't make me bald like Dad did that one time!
Hey, I look cool!
Faux hawks rule!
No comments:
Post a Comment