Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Every Single Night

Hailey has a nightly tooth brushing tradition that started about a month ago and it happens every single night. When it's time to brush her teeth, I get her toothbrush ready and hand it to her (she like to brush her own teeth for a while (while I bursh Tyler's) before I brush them for her. With toothbrush in hand our nightly conversation goes like this:

Hailey holding her toothbrush every close to her hair "on my head?"
Me, "No....."
Hailey holding her toothbrush to her ear "on the ear?"
Me, "No....."
Hailey holding her toothbrush to her other ear "on the odder ear?"
Me, "No....."
Hailey holding her toothbrush to her nose"on the nose?"
Me, "No....."
Hailey holding her toothbrush to her eye"on the eye?"
Me, "No....."
Hailey holding her toothbrush to her mouth (finally, I mean really, every night :)) "on the mouth?"
Me, "Yes...." with much celebration every single night.

No comments: