Over the past weekend we took a couple trips to the nearby Highlands Park, otherwise known in our house as 'The Big Slide' park. Tyler with his boundless energy insists on running the entire way to the park and aside from a couple breathers he does just that. It's probably about 1/2 mile to get there. I took some video before the trip and once we got there. You'll notice Hailey's new pastime, playing with bugs on the slide. I finally got what we have labelled Hailey's 'sinister laugh' on video! What is making her laugh like that? Well, when she blows on these little bugs they turn upside down. Then, their little legs start moving like crazy to turn themselves upright and this amuses her to no end.
P.S. I am getting better at this being a Dad to fair skinned red-headed kids thing....NO SUNBURNS THIS WEEKEND!
No comments:
Post a Comment