Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Big Difference

I feel like this sums up one of the big differences between Tyler and Hailey.

Tyler, after swinging through the sprinkler, "mom, can you bring me a towel to dry off my feet. They are wet and I have a piece of grass on them.

Me, " Why don't you get off the swing and come over to the deck to dry them off. If you dry them on the swing they are just going to get wet and grassy again when you get off the swing and step on the ground.

Tyler, "Can you just bring me my sandals then?"

Hailey, on our way home from the zoo, eating a chewy granola bar. "Mommy, mommy, look at this"

"What is it Hailey", as I turn around.

"My toes!" she exclaims with a huge smile as I see half the granola bar deliberately squished in between all her toes.

No comments: