Sunday, May 16, 2010

Easter - a bit late

The Easter Bunny was good to the kids this year. Lots of candy, coloring utensils, and sports gear. Dave was at work when the kids woke up so I was able to capture their faces when they saw the baskets but they were both very excited. And the loved the aster egg hunt this year. Tyler was off like a rocket and I wasn't able to get any pics of him but I got a few of Hailey.

Baskets
Found one!
Evidence of an egg hunt
Look what's in this one mom
After church we headed out to Aunt Gerry's for more Easter fun. Good food, more baskets, and our huge egg hunt tradition.

More good stuff
Hailey with Jessie, and Lauren
(cousins.....or daughters of my cousins but it's easier just to leave it at cousins)
Hailey, Katie, and Ty
On the hunt
There's an orange one way up there. Can you see it? How do we get it?

No comments: