Sunday, May 2, 2010

Friday

We had a busy end to our week last week. On Thursday Grandma watched Ty while Hailey and I went to toddler group. Then Hailey and Ty had swimming and we capped the day off with Ty's soccer practice. Friday morning Tyler had school. Right after school the kids and I went over to school friend of Tyler (who happens to also have a 3 year old sister). We ran a couple errands on the way home. Once we were back at home the kids needed a break and they also needed to be quiet so Dave could finish sleeping. I got in a quick workout and then made dinner. While I was getting my stuff done, Tyler was quietly creating a forest, complete with grass, trees, bushes, berries, and a sky.
Trees and berries
grass
Sky
Then he decided it should be a snuggly forest, or maybe he just got tired but he proceeded to drag down all the pillows and blankets from his room and the playroom and made this snuggly forest.

While he was doing this Hailey was busy taking a rest. She always closes her door now....and I always wonder what going on in there.
But soon she decided to join in the fun
And Tyler couldn't take it. He had to go put on jammies and get a book.
Saturday morning was Tyler's soccer game. By the end of it all he was tuckered and said he was going to take a nap (the first in atleast 6 months). He rounded up pillows and blankets and fell asleep right in the middle of the family room. Meanwhile, Hailey was out picking out her new kitty.


No comments: