Monday, May 10, 2010

Easter Egg Decoration

I have a few posts from a long time back that I'm going to ry and get done over the next few days. I never did get our Easter and Hailey's birthday blogged. Even though they happened a while back, I want to get them documented since thismay be all the kids get to remember childhood holidays :).

Way back to easter, we decorated our eggs the day before Easter while Dave was sleeping (he worked through Easter this year). It was actually a busymorning for us. It started with a short bday party for HAiley (just my side of the family). Then we headed off to Tyler's soccer game. When that was done, we came back to deocrate our eggs. Fortunately Grammy was there to help me out.

Both kids had a fun time decorating eggs this year.


Tyler had the dropsies during the whole process. The eggs seemed to just leap out of his hands. Here's the evidence.

We ended up with 1 1/2 cartons (after the broken ones :)) of colored eggs to take to Aunt Gerry's for our annual egg hunt.
Grammy left the kids with the easter basket since she wasn't going to be at easter the next day. I somehow managed not to get a picture of their baskets but Hailey enjoyed her new binoculars.

No comments: