Sunday, December 11, 2011

3rd time

I'm starting to get used to calls from the nurse at Totem Falls during the middle of the day.  They go something like this:

I just wanted to let you know that Tyler just spent 20 minutes with me icing his eye.  They were playing freeze tag at recess and someone's head hit him in the face.  He's gone back to class and says he feels ok but his face looks red and puffy so he may have a black eye by the end of the day.  again.

I do think it is so kind that they call and warn the parents of what has happened at recess.  But never did I thik I would hae the boy with black eyes....atleast it's accidental black eyes.  You would think after the 1st couple they'd tone down their tag aggressiveness but clearly that's a girl talking :)

Here's how Ty looked after school.

Funniest to me is that he walks in the door and starts whining/crying because he has a raspberry on his arm that is stinging and he needs a bandaid RIGHT NOW.   REALLY?  Your face doesn't hurt???

No comments: