We started a new tradition this year. Homemade Christmas gifts. All the gifts we get and give are wonderful but it just doesn't seem quite from the heart to take the kids shopping for each other and then pay for the gifts ourselves. I thought it would all be far more meaningful if, in addition, we all made something for each other. It could be anything I told the kids. The kids loved this ideas and had a lot of fun making the gifts. Tyler disappeared for a while and came down with all his gifts completed and wrapped. I think they were all very special.
 |
| To Mom.....from Tyler |
 |
| To Hailey....from Tyler |
 |
| To Tyler.....from Hailey |
 |
| To Daddy......from Hailey (snowmen) and Tyler (ornament) |
 |
| To Hailey......from mom |
I thought I was so crafty making sled ornaments out of popsicle sticks for the kids. And then when they were done I showed them to Dave and he said. You know, they might not know what that is (their sleds look nothing like this) which, of course, is exactly what happened.
 |
| To Tyler...from Dad |
No comments:
Post a Comment