One of Tyler's favorite things is getting the ornaments out every year. He looks at each one and wants to hear the sotry behind them. He's thrilled evey time he finds one of "his" ornaments. The kids get a new ornament each year and it's always fun to find prior years ornaments. Hailey had a lot of fun looking through all the ornaments this year too. And it was a Christmas tree first for us. The kids literally put all the ornaments on. I moved just a couple to the up high branches but that is it. The tree is over crowded with ornaments in some spots and a little bare in others but I decided I love it just the way it is. The kids were so proud of their work!
This year's ornaments
 |
| Tyler plane, Hailey cheetah |
 |
| Ornaments after the kids layed them all out |
 |
| Decorating |
 |
| Decorating |
 |
| finished tree |
No comments:
Post a Comment