I had such aspirations of getting a great picture of the kids (together) for our Christmas card this year. Never mind the fact that I have yet in Hailey's lifetime been able to get a great picture of the two of them together. To top it off, I found a super cute outfit for Hailey to wear as her Christmas outfit. Once I found that I looked for something somewhat matching that Tyler could wear. I new this would be a bit of a challenge since the only things he will wear are sweatpants, shorts, and long sleeve tshirts or sweatshirts. So, I actually got two shirts so "he" could choose, a sweater and a button down flannel shirt. Not surprisingly he picked the sweater. So with high hopes the kids were packed in the car and off we drove to Molbaks to try and take a great picture. Now, it seemed reasonable enough to me that Tyler could wear his sweater and a pair of jeans for twenty minutes while we took some pictures. I mean, it's not like I was making him wear a three piece suit, every other day I let him wear whatever he wants, and I even let him wait until we actually arrived at the store before he had to put them on. So, I was quite disappointed, I mean irritated, when he started crying uncontrollably just having the sweater put on. The jeans added fuel to the fire. So in we walked with a teary eyed, wet cheeked, angry, uncooperative boy for my great pictures. As you've probably guessed, they didn't turn out so well. Here is an example of the pictures you won't be seeing on our Christmas cards and a picture of Hailey to show why I'm so sad my plan failed.
I hate these clothes and I don't want to smile for a picture
My best effort
1 comment:
I"m sorry, but this is freaking hilarious. I think I find it so funny because this is my Lucas to a T!
I know what you mean about not getting that perfect picture for the cards....its impossible.
Hailey looks adorable.
Post a Comment